Homepage-Friends

Mafuzzer

Reaction score
Homepage-Friends is a great way to earn cash!

All you have to do is Search! You get your own customisable "Search Box" and you earn roughly 3p-4p per Search! (Provider is Yahoo!). The minimum cashout is £20 sent to PayPal/Wire Transfer.

I have 640 Searches and I'm on £14.27 ($21.55!!!)

Join my referral link here! :)
http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?Friend=62768

Or join without :thumbsdow :
http://www.myhpf.co.uk/

zen-r

Reaction score
Thanks -I'll give this a look. Perhaps you could post back in this thread when you receive your payout so that we can know the site is bona fide? So many sites disappear before they pay out, or just set extremely high thresholds or find excuses to invalidate your claim.

For people such as yourself who are located in the UK, you may be interested to hear of a cashback site that I have been using for a few months now & am very pleased with (see links below). I have already received nearly £17 & am owed another £15. £9 of this was from cashback on purchases made through them, the rest was just for making searches through them. What is so good is that there is only a 1p minimum payout, & they give 100% of all the commission they make back to us (not just 50%, as with the site that you recommend).

As I mentioned, there are 2 ways I make money through them ;

The first way requires no purchases - you just go to their Recurring Earners page & make some searches through their links. Searches earn between around 2p & 5p each, & you can make a limited number each day. So for a few clicks a day I have been earning £8/month by this method. They also have other No-Purchase-Required links for making larger amounts of money. Personally, I haven't bothered with the Enter Quizzes or the Filling Out Questionnaires sites (more time required, or invasion of my data privacy - even though they do pay well). But I have got paid 70p for signing up at another site through them, & 60p for receiving a free Orange SIM pack!

The second way to make good money through this cashback site is when you plan to buy something online. If you go to your intended site through this cashback site before making your purchase, the cashback site gives you 100% of the commission they get for sending you there (& often, another cashback bonus on top!) - effectively slashing the cost of your purchase. The sites you can go to through this cashback site include eBay & many others.

As you may gather from my enthusiasm, I can really recommend this site! If you haven't tried it already, take a look. Sign-up is really easy & literally takes just a few seconds through my referral link ;

:biggthump www.TopCashBack.co.uk/ref/ttopp1

( Non-referral link ; www.topcashback.co.uk:thumbsdow )

If you're interested, sign-up through my referrer link above & feel free to post any questions you may have here - I can suggest ways I have found through trial & error to maximise my earnings from this site!

Hmm....now to look at that site you mentioned......;)

Last edited:

ltmoon

Reaction score
They are a scam! -- Re: Homepage-Friends

HPF turned out to be a scam!

I belonged to HPF and its predecessor MySearchFunds for 1 1/2 years and never got paid.

I promoted the site.

I built a downline with more than 100 people on my first level alone.

I attempted to maintain regular dialogue with HPF in regards with their failure to send payments beginning when HPF became 30 days in arrears on their payments. Communication from HPF was never more than "I'll check on your account" and then followed by "we are behind in processing PayPal accounts and we hope to complete those payments by [some date in the future]". This BS continued for six months without me ever receiving any payments.

As of March 2009 HPF has restricted access for most of the world, UK and a couple other countries excepted, and despite making promises that they will pay out to former members there have been no payments made by HPF.

HPF currently owes me over £3000

DON'T PIN YOUR HOPES N THIS SLIMBAG SITE
THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR CLICKS
HPF WILL NEVER PAY OUT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
Ouch!! That doesn't sound good.

Well, I can at least vouch for the site that I recommended in my post above as being honest, & always prompt to pay out within the time-frames they specify. And their payout-per-click is one of the best I have found too!

ltmoon

Reaction score
From my research HPF never made payments to anyone outside the UK.

Which is complete BOLLOCKS as you Brits say.

HPF specifically solicited US members to boost their program.
But had no intention of ever paying them.

HPF was and still is very much a SCAM. Not only did they not pay me, but they noticed that I was successful in building downlines and recruiting new members and while NOT paying me for my use of their program and my downline activity, they sent me a barrage of email begging me to continue bringing in new members. More members that HPF would never payout to!

The mother company of HPF also operates other SCAMS that pretend to be a "search-for-charity" through White Box. I also was taken in by this SCAM when I joined them and placed their "charity" search box on some of my sites. No payments were ever made to my designated charities such as the Red Cross.

Let me put this simply and succinctly:

!!! HPF IS A SCAM !!!

Mafuzzer

Reaction score
Darn! I was at £16!!!

Seems like I've totally wasted my time!

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, I hate scam sites.

Feel free to try the site I suggested earlier. They're genuine & pay quite good rates.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
did any of you guys recieved an email claiming that you did invalid searches and stuff

zen-r

Reaction score
did any of you guys recieved an email claiming that you did invalid searches and stuff

I haven't tried Homepage-Friends - clearly from what people have said here it sounds like they don't pay. Of course, if Mafuzzer does eventually get a payout it may be worth a look, but that's sounding unlikely now.

For the site I talked about earlier in this thread, I've had no problems whatsoever. Everything's been paid without question, & for a couple of minutes a day doing searches, I'm now up to £36.29. I think they only allow applications from people in the UK though.

Mafuzzer

Reaction score
I haven't tried Homepage-Friends - clearly from what people have said here it sounds like they don't pay. Of course, if Mafuzzer does eventually get a payout it may be worth a look, but that's sounding unlikely now.

For the site I talked about earlier in this thread, I've had no problems whatsoever. Everything's been paid without question, & for a couple of minutes a day doing searches, I'm now up to £36.29. I think they only allow applications from people in the UK though.

Invalid searches are taken off automatically. No E-Mails :/