homosexuality ?

nastus

Reaction score
I find that being "homosexual" has no wrong in it. If you find love in a person then you find it in them, regardless of whom it is! I always see people around me afraid that "a gay guy will hit on me" or something like that, but the fact of the matter is that its usually very discreet. I hardly ever see two men kissing anywhere, maybe holding hands or something like that, but other than that no. Its a shame that we judge people so easily and judge the book by its cover. To be honest I bet most people would love to have a "gay" friend because of how good friends they are (not to say that they are in their own group, but rather that homosexuals are just like everyone else). Who knows! I have no problem about it, but I can tell that there are a lot of homophobic's out there!

wongers

Reaction score
i honestly dont see why homosexuality can be perceived as wrong. I wonder why generations seem to discriminate against it?

oh wait, now i remember, religion. the supposed "big man upstairs" who loves everything is apparently against homosexuality? piss off, its just religion trying to control the masses, same as always.

Reaction score
I realy don't care about that.
If there are gay then it is his desicion not mine .
So why make some problems with Homesexuality(Gay) and not about Lesbians.
I don't get that, most of the people hate Gay's but not lesbian.
So what the diffrent about those 2. Only thing is about the gender .
If so then you are crazy to discriminated gay's and lesbians.

Last edited:

masterteam

Reaction score
homosexuality its from a long time ago, even from the romans time or longer maybe more

I think no one had nothing to do with each person choice, i'm a hetero but what i think its that all in this world should respect them, the same way we are respected by them, its the same thing about racism, if we all want a free world we need to respect. About my "personal" opinion.. i'm a men and i see better two women together then 2 mens, problably because of the nature of the women.. thats all

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Being a hetero myself, I do sometimes feel uncomfortable in the presence of homosexuals, but I usually don't care, as it's not my life, it's not my choice, it's theirs.
I'd also second masterteam's opinion.

dj0wns

Reaction score
I feel that being homosexual is ok, it doesn't really affect me in any way. I have a gay friend as well as a gay uncle. They are only frowned upon in today's society because it is human nature to avoid change(wrong word since its been around for a long time like master said, but u get my point.). They are also disliked by christians who dont read the bible. They assume it says in the bible that homosexuality is wrong. They also believe in the 7 deadly sins which arent in the bible either. of the 7 deadly sins, homosexuality would be viewed as lust, which is where i truly believe the hate comes from.

wolflock

Reaction score
I dont mind homosexual people. I dont think it should be banned. I work on Stage with a lot of Homosexual Guys who are dancers. They are Great Guys. They know I am straight and leave it at that. Does not mean that we all cant go out and have fun. Hell, My Girlfriend and I have even gone to some of their nightclubs with our gay friends. The Clubs play AWESOME music. If two guys like each other, let them enjoy their lives together. What has it got to do with anyone else. What I DO think should be banned is people who constantly stick their noses in other peoples lives and business.

And as for those who believe in the bible thinking it is wrong. I still stand by what I normally say. You have to feel REALLY good about following a book for moral reasons which states it is OK to sell your daughter into slavery and you can stone your son to death just because he is an over indulger.

Regards
Wolflock

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
Many of you who happen to be American that discuss it and say it should be banned should read the Bill of Rights.

This is just a little snippet here of the 14th Amendment:

... nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. ...
- http://bit.ly/8HuHL6

There is more to the 14th Amendment but basically to sum it all up, any one born (Citizen) in the United States has the same rights that you or anyone that is in your same; social, economical, sexuality, or sex class. Which brings us back to Gay Marriage.

Many of you ignore the fact that the ban of Gay Marriage is being promoted by religion, directly or indirectly. One recent is California's Proposition 8 which was supported by the Catholic church indirectly and by the Mormon church directly (Guess who lost their tax exempt status?). Many Christian churches told their people to vote Yes on 8.

Now one may as, "Why?" It is mostly just fundamentalism at its best. One must realize that religion will control whether some may say that it does not or does it at a minimum. They try to demonize homosexuality as unnatural and even as a disease.

Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is all around us, humans and other species a like. One great example is how a monkey tend to rub itself on a tree on sometimes even rub itself against another male or sometimes two females performing what we call "scissoring". I have actually seen many male dogs go at it with each other, I am sure many of you have too. They certainly did not mimic anyone considering my family is strictly Catholic and sees homosexuality as a sin.

In all honesty, I dislike homosexuality. One must also realize that I do not have a right to take the rights away from two consensual people loving each other. Not one bit, everyone has a right to live how one may wish to live (of course one must also do it without hurting others). When I see two homosexual males kissing, I just look the other way.

Just my two cents on this matter.

smurfboi76

Reaction score
I think it is no ones business except the two people who are involved in the relationship. I also think that it is completely normal for two people who are in love to express it openly (Within the Law and reason.) I have seen guys kissing guys in public and it doesn't get to big of a reaction from the people around them. Then again I live in a more open part of the USA so that most likely makes some difference.

lightning yoshi

Reaction score
I think homosexuals should be able to wed, as it would be against the first admendment not to let them, if we could have freedom of religon, why not freedom of sexuality?

newtown11

Reaction score
I find that being "homosexual" has no wrong in it.
My point exactly.

Most of society has a skewed, discriminatory view towards gays based simply on religion and the shackles of baseless tradition that clearly advocates barbaric practices no sane person would support.

Albeit, most homophobes aren't sane, and simply sugarcoat the true meaning of their rhetoric: that innocent people who did nothing wrong should be forced to rot in a prison cell.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I think homosexuals should be able to wed, as it would be against the first admendment not to let them, if we could have freedom of religon, why not freedom of sexuality?

Actually the 14th Amendment guarantees anyone born in the U.S. their EQUAL rights. Marriage falls into that category. As for traditional marriage, one must realize that the Fundamentalist Mormons are the only ones following the traditions of their Middle Eastern ancestors. So get to it people.
Edit:
Albeit, most homophobes aren't sane, and simply sugarcoat the true meaning of their rhetoric: that innocent people who did nothing wrong should be forced to rot in a prison cell.

Well put my friend. Couldn't of said it better myself.

Last edited:

ddcddc

Reaction score
I actually did some research this time, and according to the legendary, godly, always-right Wikipedia, the "animals do not engage in sexual activity for pleasure" is seemingly a myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour#Sex_for_pleasure

From what I have learned....we all start off as female in the womb. And many things happen in the development of a fetus in the womb. I also believe that every gay person is not gay due to a biological reason...rather, due to something that happened to them as a child. Often times its just the fact that they did not have a good relationship with their mother or father. And society plays a role in it too. But..I don't really care what another person chooses to do ..as long as noone is hurt...what's the big deal? Our bodies are even in a constant battle to keep us either male or female...AFTER birth.

Last edited: