Honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
Well i have to say that.
This is the worst free hosting service i have ever see.

It is impossible to open 2 consecutive pages because there is an error every 5 seconds.
This is the error:
500 Internal Server Error

nginx/0.7.67
Cpanel doesn't work as well and doesn't upload anything.
Website is so slow

And any user can easily get *censored by livewire* from this bad host.

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The site is currently loading fine; there's times the server runs slow due to other users abusing the service and it takes a bit for the server to catch up after it's done suspending them.

Also, please do watch the language - this is a G-Rated system.

Edit: Although now I see the account suspended for a content scraper in 2 separate files; would've been worth checking the TOS a bit closer since they had -nothing- to do with the index page on your site at all.

Last edited:

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
What? what does that mean?

My website content is all legal. Where have i done wrong?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In short, content scraping means downloading the source code to another page (which yours was doing in both cases) and then parsing its content for one reason or another.

The real issue in this case is the only -visible- site you had was for verifying emails - there was no reason to be parsing content from Travian, so it ended up counting as Script Hosting/Content Scraper, which isn't allowed as per our TOS.

Because of that, it got suspended.

Last edited:

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i was not using these files. You know i haven't been using this. I don't how can you do this this but if you can check, you will find that i haven't been using them.
These were tests files and i haven't use them.

Cmon how can we solve this problem?

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
We've already got a solution to the problem, and that is the suspended account. Regardless of whether you used the files or not, having them is enough to be a problem. If you weren't going to use them, you shouldn't have uploaded them in the first place.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
ok i understand that and it is my fault that i have uploaded them to directory.
But in the suspension description, it say that to unsuspend my account, i need to open a support ticket which mean that i can unsuspend the account.

Anyone can unsuspend my account?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
"Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket."

That does not say you can be unsuspended. In this case, "resolving" the suspension is informing you that you've been permanently suspended for violating the Script Hosting section of our TOS with a Content Scraper. The issue is then resolved, because the suspension is permanent and you have been informed as such.

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
woww huhhh what a great way to "resolve" a suspension.
This is *censored by Livewire* and you know that

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And you can enjoy the permanent ban for ignoring my warning about using foul language.

I'm mostly adding this for anyone who stumbles across this post: When in doubt, ask. We don't mind saying its not allowed if you -ask- before using it and THEN get cranky with us when we have to suspend you because you didn't think to check if a proxy or content scraper were allowed.

The above user got banned for ignoring warnings about his language and because of the ZT suspension on his account - there's no chance his account is coming back, and ignoring my warning about the language certainly didn't help his cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.