Hoooowdy!

RoughTimes

Reaction score
HELLO GOOOOOD PEOPLE!!

My name is mike and I am in fact new here at x10!

Now im used to all of those stupid other hosts where u have to spend ur entire life posting and posting and posting to get a stinky 10 megs of storage!!!!! I am glad x10 has put a stop to this nonsense! [holla :laughing: ]

A few people I know are system builders [they buiold computers as a hobby and for thier personal use] and we all got together and are puting our talents together to operate a small system building business...[w00t] we have ecommerce hosting ( i dont know if i can tell u where -- if mods dopnt like it remove link) at vstore.ca they offer free os commerce hosting services....and we are going to use our x10 hosting as a page where we can send people to read more indepth about our services and about the status of their system as it is being built!!

if you would like to monitor our progress our store can be located at

xtreempcs.vstore.ca (we need 2 get domains)

it is being updated SLOWLY but surely!!

anyway i hope to have a lot of fun here as a part of the community!!

~-=Mike=-~

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Howdy!, welcome to x10hosting if you need help you can PM me. Nice to have ya here.

n4tec

Reaction score
hi RoughTimes, welcome to x10 with that lengthly good introduction... I hope you have a great time here..

funindia

Reaction score
Tell us more about yourself, your country. You have chosen best home for your website, yes, it is x10. Enjoy!!

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Tell us more about yourself, your country.
I live in the US -> i enjoy web design and flying gliders (real ones not those cheap foanm things u throw!)

conmark

Reaction score
lol, those are fun, the wind up wood ones are ok too.

Well hope you like it here