Horror in my life !!!

micahraney56

Reaction score
It's all the Muslims' fault in my opinion. They want to kill all non-muslims.

I can't believe you're shocked by this! WAKE UP!!! THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY!!!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's all the Muslims' fault in my opinion. They want to kill all non-muslims.

I can't believe you're shocked by this! WAKE UP!!! THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY!!!

gosh, you said that. Don't you know that "Zubair" is muslim and you may get ban. Don't worry, just kidding.

btw, if its true then it should not be done. Which religion teaches "how to kill people"?

micahraney56

Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I saw a short the other day that was a compilation of Islamic terrorism. There were words scrolling across the bottom of the screen from the Quiran...All talked about slowly and painfully killing all infidels. Pictures from 9-11, subways bombed, killed people, the gang's all here.

coolyac21

Reaction score
Hello,
Please this is not a muslim or a chretian problem. It's a problem of a president who lost election and refusing to go. His supporters and the members of his ethnic group are killing every body who do not back them!!!!!

Horrible video, a man killed in Yopougon with stones .
yopougon is a dictrict of the capital Abidjan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZiqLlZgxuM
thank you and see you

micahraney56

Reaction score
What happened to the days when people cared for each other? If the leaders of other countries saw this, they probably would care more about their money.

maxvmh25

Reaction score
Can't believe this is still going on. The same for Libya, and other countries where people are protesting and/or fake elections are being held.

Personally, I don't care who's leading a country, but it should be at least someone who the people want to be led by.