Host plan registering/linking forums account trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakotsu

Reaction score
When i try to link my forums account to a plan it sais
"An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist."

Also, when i try to sign up for an Ad-ehchanced ($0 cost plan) it sais i already have a host, and to use it.

Im not sure my cPanel login since it will not let me acsess my panel at all and i get that error when trying to link..

Forums name - Drakotsu
Plan (i want to make one..) - ad enhanced corprate ($0)
email - keybladealchemist@(hotmail. com)

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure whats going on but my website disappeared. I'm sure Corey is working on it and will be fixed soon. Give it some time.

Keyblade

Reaction score
alright..im pretty sure this host is the best ive seen this far..i wanna see how it it..o.0 i hope my account is "fixed" and this is solved

edit- sorry, this is also drakotsu. i made another forums account thinking that i might need to reactivate or my account was removed from que

also im not even sure i have a cpanel =\ hopw do i kknow or how do i sign up?

Last edited:

Drakotsu

Reaction score
thanks for your help guys. im pretty sure ive got this settled by trying to make a host while off with my forums account :p ill see if i get the confirm mail tommorow morning. im glad to be a part of this community and definatly if i like what i see ill put more ads on my other hosts and reccomend you guys.

> :"x10Hosting's Ad-Enhanced hosting signups are currently in high demand. As a result, a queue system has been enabled to help keep the load down. Your hosting signup has been added into the creation queue. When your account has been created, you will receieve an E-mail confirming your sign-up details.

Estimated time to wait: 18 minutes" im pretty sure it worked this time thanks again..we'll see soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.