Hosting a site for my coven members here + Really great service!

diusangu

Reaction score
I overviewed the Terms of Service and saw that there was not anything against sites that required logins to view, so I figured it would be fine to host a forum for a coven that a few friends and I wanted to make. This was primarily due to problems from the group we originally came from (which ranged from crazy moderators to the disturbing amount of people posting their telephone numbers in public).

Before I came to here, I was looking at a few other free forum hosts. I was disgruntled by the fact I could not directly download the files for the database and forum software in case I would need to move the site and for backup purposes. That being said, Softaculous in the CPanel really helps as I do not have to manually compress a copy of the site to save to my hard drive. And aside from the short MySQL downtime on the Starka server, the site has been running very smoothly.

I give my thanks to the x10hosting staff for putting together such a wonderful service and hope to learn from other x10hosting members on how to manage websites.