Hosting account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

agent-13

Reaction score
Can one of the support members please activate my hosting account??
My account name is: agent-13

Thank you for your time tonight.
agent-13

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please allow for about 36 hours for account creation. The amount of time it takes depends on the amount of new signups in the queue.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
My only update to this, are you sure agent-13 is the name? There is no pending hosting under your account.

agent-13

Reaction score
livewire or any support member my account id is MSP37233687

Thank You.
agent-13

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one linked to your forum username, however there is no pending hosting under it. Have you already put in a request for free hosting at x10hosting.com? If you just signed up on the forum only, that doesn't actually create a free hosting account with it.

Code:
# Account ID MSP37233687
# vBulletin agent-13
# Pending Hosting None

agent-13

Reaction score
livewire yes i signed up for hosting but i did it again and its on pending still..

Thank You.
agent-13

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, now it's showing a pending. Now we just have to wait for it to finish creating and all should be set.

agent-13

Reaction score
to support staff as i stated in the last post that i did about the error in the control panel at url: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/136663-414-request-uri-too-large.html

It was more then 48 hrs then now its more like 58 hrs that i have been waiting on hosting and the hosting is still on pending can someone please check into what is going on and set the hosting on active.

Thank You For Your Time Tonight.
agent-13

agent-13

Reaction score
To support its been three days now since i asked for help and still my account is on pending can someone please activate my account.

Thank You.
agent-13

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I was mistake before, sorry. Due to the large amount of sign ups going on, it may take 72 hours for the account to be created. It's only been 2 days since you signed up on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.