Hosting account and client account broken link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefver

Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam,

I was just checking out my client account since some time and I noticed something strange. Under hosting account is nothing listed and the website actually tells me I don't have a hosting account. A hosting account is any website I'm hosting here, right?
If that's the case something got broken, because I am hosting a website here and it's still fully operational (the page itself and Cpanel as well). Now I don't know what, were or when it happened, but I think something got broken somewhere.
My Cpanel login name is: jvport

Hopefully you can shed some light on this,

Kind regards,
Jeffrey Vermeer

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Jefver: The hosting account you have specified is under a different forum account, cyberneticsoldier. Is this your account?

Last edited:
Reaction score
hhhhmmm, yeah that's one of the nicks I use to. Does that mean I have like two client accounts? xD

Edit: Hey now I'm under my cybernetic account, while yesterday logging in the same way I apparently had an old account I made here. I thought the old one got removed like ages ago, but I guess it wasn't xD

I think the reason I got logged in to my old account is due to me logging in with my email address instead of my username.

Edit 2: I managed to login to my cybernetic client account now to ^^ and guess what, apparently I've used one of my email addresses I don't use very often for this account xD So I basically have two accounts on two different email addresses xD You can delete my jefver account, at least then I won't be scratching my head anymore and won't ask needless questions here xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.