Hosting Account Dissapears

Status
Not open for further replies.

drazy005

Reaction score
PLease, I tried to login to my site this afternoon, but could not.
Initially, I logged in, but I saw a link like "complete sign-up" and I clicked on it. It asked me to choose a security question, which I did. After that, it asked me to update my password. I tried to enter my original password, but it kept telling me my password was wrong. Then I used my browser button to return to my account page. There I saw that my hosting account has been changed. Please I really need to work on my database this evening in respect of my website clients-very,very compulsory.
The name of the site is "www.scholarshiprobot.com". The original password is "*********", while the original username was "drazy". Please I would really appreciate your prompt response!

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't ever post your password in our forums.In your account panel try changing your Cpanel password.

drazy005

Reaction score
Sorry about that. But the issue is that I cannot even login with those credentials anymore.
That is the reason why I am requesting that any changes made to my account be reversed........PLeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!1

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a hosting account matching the username of your forum account here and then tried to search for your original username 'drazy'. The result was a separate hosting and forum account attached to that. You appear to have two hosting accounts with similar usernames, assuming that 'drazy' hosting account belongs to you as well. Log out of your drazy005 and try logging back in with your username 'drazy' in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

drazy005

Reaction score
Yes, you are right. The original account I was operating was the "www.scholarshiprobot.com" account with username "drazy". However, sometimes last year,the domain got expired, and so I had to get another domain "www.scholarshiprobot.org" in order to continue with my services.
Unfortunately, I could not add the new domain to my original hosting account-"www.scholarshiprobot.com". The only other option for me was to apply for a new hosting account "www.scholarshiprobot.org" with username "drazy005". Fortunately for me, I was able to re-register my original domain "www.scholarshiprobot.com" again after it was dropped by Verisign from their database. So, in order to streamline my operations, I decided to change the associated e-mail address for my "www.scholarshiprobot.org" to "drazy005@gmail.com"-the same e-mail address I was using for my "www.scholarshiprobot.com" account.
Just yesterday, I tried to login to my "www.scho9larshiprobot.com" account, and I was asked to "complete sign-up". I clicked on the link and Then I discovered that it was like a new account was being created for me, with a totally different domain name. I was also asked to update my password. However, when I tried to enter my original password, I received an error message telling me that it was wrong. I got confused and logged out. Unfortunately, when I tried to re-login, I got an error message telling me my username or password was incorrect. I clicked on the "forgot password" link and completed the form, but no e-mail reflected in my e-mail address to that end. I am really at my wit's end, since I need my website clients are currently experiencing untold hardship due to my inability to manage my website, especially the database. Please I would really appreciate your prompt response to my plight-Pleaseeeeeeeeee I sorely need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.