Hosting account does not exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac173

Reaction score
I am trying to log into my account and I am getting a message that my hosting account does not exist. I have had an account for years, with premium features. I have no idea what happened. I have not changed my site in a while, but why would my site be deleted? I have searched my e-mail accounts and did not find any messages that relate to this.

mac173

Reaction score
I am trying to log into my account and I am getting a message that my hosting account does not exist. I have had an account for years, with premium features. I have no idea what happened. I have not changed my site in a while, but why would my site be deleted? I have searched my e-mail accounts and did not find any messages that relate to this.

Is anyone from x10 looking at these therads? I see others have posted about deleted accounts. What is going on? I posted this problem last Saturday and not a single response.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Our free hosting staff are primarily volunteers, and life does have a habit of getting in the way unfortunately. I did check into your account and can confirm the account was suspended for inactivity and later terminated after the suspension went unresolved.

You can still create a new hosting account if you wish, but we unfortunately do not keep backups of terminated accounts; you would need to restore from a local backup as we have no way to recover what was on the erased account.

Status
Not open for further replies.