"Hosting account does not exist"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty puppet

Reaction score
When I log in it prompts me to link my account before I can use "ad-enhanced" hosting. I remember that I actually had an ad-free program on cossack. When I try to "re-link" the hosting account, it tells me that the hosting account doesn't exist.

I've been working on my website on my computer and was about to re-upload it this morning. I logged in this to find that I had no website and my domain was "available." My guess would be that I've been suspended for "inactivity" since I haven't been on the forums for about a month (though I have logged into my website through that thing on my desktop? I guess that doesn't count?) but if that's the case... no email or anything? I didn't want to create another account and be terminated for having multiple ones if something weird happened to my first one.

Xemnas

Reaction score
What is your cPanel username and when did you last log in to the forums?

pretty puppet

Reaction score
my cpanel username is "noirdoll" and I last logged into the forums in late november, 25th or 26th I'm guessing. (thanks for the quick reply.)

Last edited:

Xemnas

Reaction score
I couldn't find your account, it looks like it was terminated. Basically if you don't login to the forums every two weeks, your account is suspended. After ten days it is terminated automatically. The other possibility is that your account was moved off-server, stopping you from linking it; for more information please refer to this thread.

pretty puppet

Reaction score
Okay. The account was already linked, which makes it seem unlikely to me that it's the second one. If it *was* the first option and it was basically just deleted due to my forgetting to log in at the forums, am I free to create a new hosting account then?

Xemnas

Reaction score
Assuming you don't already have another account, then yes, you are welcome to create another account (however account creations are disabled because of the server maintenance; once you submit your registration information the account goes into a queue, and when creations are enabled again it will be created).

pretty puppet

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for your help.

EDIT: oops, wait, just kidding. when I try to create a new account, it says I already have a hosting plan and I can't sign up for a new one. I guess I'll wait until all the stuff is copied over then and make sure that's not the problem?

Last edited:

pretty puppet

Reaction score
Sorry to double post... but seeing as Absolut is all transferred (and I'm sure I was on Cossack anyway and it isn't down yet since they're transferring Stoli, yeah?) I'm pretty sure my account was deleted - especially after reading about the big account purges on Cossack. Since I still can't create a new hosting account, should I just set up a new forum account and go ahead and request that my hosting account be created? Or do I have to ask to have this forum account deleted, even though there's no hosting attached to it? (And it'll probably be another week before I can even do that... this new server stuff had better be awesome ;))

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I'd suggest waiting until all the server issues are resolved. Your account might still be there. Post back once all the server issues are resolved and if your account is still not found, you can set up a new account.

Chris73

Reaction score
If you have not logged into the forums for 2 weeks. The account goes into an "Inactivity" suspension.
You the have about 10 days to request that the suspension be lifted. Failing to do so the account automatically gets terminated.
If this is the case you then can use this link http://x10hosting.com/logout and resign up for another account.

Also as stated above. The account creation process is on hold until the current server issues are cleared up. So you might be able to get put in a queue. You will be waiting a few days before the account will be created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.