Hosting Account(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

signaysce40

Reaction score
Hello. I'm creating a support ticket in regards to my other hosting accounts. I know this is against the ToS, but please hear me out. A few months ago I started noticing strange activities going on via my Facebook, YouTube, etc. Now, what does this have to do with x10Hosting and my hosting accounts? Well, I believe someone hacked my account(s) (one by one) and therefore I was unable to delete the accounts. Please help me as soon as possible, please.

Thank you,
Andrew S. Calvert

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you not able to login to your account? If you can still login, then try changing your password and making sure that the emails registered to your accounts are yours and not someone elses.

signaysce40

Reaction score
Are you not able to login to your account? If you can still login, then try changing your password and making sure that the emails registered to your accounts are yours and not someone elses.

I'm unfortunately UNABLE to even simply login to my account. I have absolutely no idea who may have did this, but I do not want my websites getting suspended because of someone else's doing.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
List your other Forum names that have the accounts linked to them.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
You want us to delete your other accounts, but you don't know what they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.