Hosting Account Signup Failure (Error Code 0DFEE8A6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

csplive

Reaction score
Hello, I need help regarding my hosting account signup that has failed.

The signup has failed as the result of a "system error." I would like to resolve this and start using my hosting account as soon as possible.

The error code provided is: 0DFEE8A6

I already had an account csplive.x10hosting.com but your system decided to suspend it for forum inactivity. The thing is now my control panel says I have no hosting account linked to this name... weird ?!

Please find these data back, I had no recent backup of my forum!
Regards,
Csplive admin

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
How long ago did you get suspended? If an account remains suspended for over 10 days, then it is terminated.

I see a suspended page. Try logging into http://x10hosting.com/control with the email associated with your hosting account, and then using swap forum accounts, relink the accounts.

Last edited:

csplive

Reaction score
Way less than 10 days, let's say 4 maximum.

I'm afraid you're using standard prewritten answers: I CAN'T DO ANYTHING FROM CONTROL PANEL !!!!!!!!!!!
It says I have no hosting account -I thought I already said that through the 1st post but users are not the only ones not reading everything ^^

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that in all of the threads about this issue that you never supplied your cPanel username. Is it the same as your forum username?

csplive

Reaction score
It used to be "admin" -curisouly available- but I changed it to csplive, just like my login a few months ago

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
So you had your account deleted and then you signed up again? That's the only way for you to get a different cPanel username. When did you create the account you currently have?

csplive

Reaction score
I have checked, and as far as I can check my account login AND cPanel login is csplive ! -my oldest email goes back to 2008-
I'm sorry guys but something really screwed up at x10hosting and unless someone with real acess can help me I'll lose my time with nice advice but I haven't done ANYTHING wrong... my data has just been lost ! And curiously my domain still exists and is said to be suspended
csplive.x10hosting.com suspended but doesn't appear in my cpanel hosting page! I'm just getting crazy!
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to escalate your support thread. Click the yellow bar at the top to enter the second tier support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.