Hosting Account Signup Failure (Error Code 9D6E8470)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trossin

Reaction score
Hello, I need help regarding my hosting account signup that has failed.

The signup has failed as the result of a "system error." I would like to resolve this and start using my hosting account as soon as possible.

The error code provided is: 9D6E8470

Still unable to recreate my website. Just got email about my last ticket saying everything has been fixed and give it another try and got a new error code.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The system failed to connect to the server. This is a temporary error that will resolve itself. Please try signing up again in a few hours.

(Sorry wrong error code referenced here. Please refer to newer posts below.)

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you previously have an account here that got terminated? If so, are you trying to sign up with the same domain name? That might be the problem as the old name might still have config files left on the system.

Otherwise, try again using another domain name choice.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using another subdomain the one you are trying to use exists.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you previously have an account here that got terminated? If so, are you trying to sign up with the same domain name? That might be the problem as the old name might still have config files left on the system.

Otherwise, try again using another domain name choice.

No, his account got "lost" in the transfer of data centers.
The least they could do to make up for their error is give his domain name back.

trossin

Reaction score
Using another name is not a viable solution. I'm just trying to bring back my website (tedrossin.x10hosting.com) that was on lotus that did not survive the move (there are many of us in this state). I asked for it to be deleted as nobody has the time to find the tapes or punch cards with the old lotus data. I figured the quickest way to restore my site was to kill off all records of my old site and allow me to sign up fresh. Anna said this had been done and it was ok to try again. She was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.