Hosting Account Signup Failure (Error Code 9D6E8470)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trossin

Reaction score
Hello, I need help regarding my hosting account signup that has failed.

The signup has failed as the result of a "system error." I would like to resolve this and start using my hosting account as soon as possible.

The error code provided is: 9D6E8470

Another try, another error code. I think this is just not going to happen before I expire.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using another subdomain the one you are trying to use exists. No need to make two threads.

trossin

Reaction score
I don't think the free hosting allows two subdomain names. So, using another name is not cool and using another name will defeat the purpose of trying to stay with x10hosting as I would have to notify all the folks who link to my site (which is dead anyway).

I asked about a week ago to delete my existing account as nobody has time to fix my site or it is impossible. The goal being that once it is deleted that I can sign up again and recreate my site. Sorry for not knowing the error code so that I could determine that even though Anna (the support ticket person) said it was safe to try again that it is not safe as my subdomain name still exists.

I've really been patient about not having my site for a month (I'm not kidding). What can be done to delete my tedrossin.x10hosting.com subdomain so that I can bring it back from the dead? I filled out the form with the X in the spot and I've asked nicely about 5 times over the last week maybe two. The word is that all my files and others on lotus have been lost. I'm ok with that as I have all my files. I just want to be able to rebuild my site and keep my old name. If I can't keep my old name I'll just go some place else and not think fondly of x10hosting.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You can try tedrossin.x10.bz, elementfx.com, pcriot.com, x10.mx or else you would have to wait until an admin can remove that old DNS entry

trossin

Reaction score
I've been waiting at least a week but nothing seems to happen. If I have to change my web address, I'm gone. I already found a new home but I would like to stay here as changing all the links to my site is a pain for others to deal with.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Duplicate thread

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.