Hosting Account Space Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

josefluke

Reaction score
If I were to upgrade the hosting space, would that stop that "Resource Limit Hit!"? And If that wouldn't fix it. What would?

Last edited:

josefluke

Reaction score
Hmm.. So, the only way to stop this page from showing on my website I need to be a premium member? By the way.. My website has been getting the Resource limit page for about 4 hours.. It hasn't gone back to normal yet.. o_O

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The resource limit is reset every hour, which means that your site immediately uses up the allotted resources really quickly if you've seen no change in 4 hours. Maybe you should go check your scripts.

josefluke

Reaction score
Well It now has been over 10 hours.. And It must not have anything to do with my scripts, because I did a backup on every file then downloaded it on my computer. Then I deleted every file on FTP.. So What on earth is going on?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm going to escalate your thread to the support ticket system. An admin will be with you as soon as they can to help solve your hosting problem. This thread will appear closed in the free hosting support forum, but you'll still be able see the ticket and read and respond to it through your account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.