Hosting account suspended due to transfer to another server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

absclaw97

Reaction score
Myhosting account with the username is suspended,the reason being that the user was transfered to another server.urgent help needed.

jose0303

Reaction score
Necesito ayuda mi cuenta esta suspèndida por no ingresar al forum, que hago,?? please???

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If they don't see any current news of the situation because they don't frequently access the forums, I don't think the message should be removed. That message gets them to this forum and then we post the links to them about important info. Removing the message or even changing it might not stop the flow of people just posting a support thread about it anyway. It never stopped anyone in the past.

Edit: Another view I thought of is that the moment they get the reason for their reason for the suspension, they would have accessed their account panel to get to it, therefore having seen the status updates first up after logging in anyways. This many people never read those status updates before coming here, they won't read the stickies either until we link them to it in their support threads.

Last edited:

dlukin

Reaction score
If they don't see any current news of the situation because they don't frequently access the forums, I don't think the message should be removed. That message gets them to this forum and then we post the links to them about important info. Removing the message or even changing it might not stop the flow of people just posting a support thread about it anyway. It never stopped anyone in the past.

Removed? No. That was your CA's term.
Amended? Yes.
They submit a Support Ticket and get a response that states: "Read before posting".
Comes off as a bit rude.
Maybe the message could include a link to the information.
Maybe they could amend the Account Panel so the information is on the Suspension page.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Removed? No. That was your CA's term.
Amended? Yes.
They submit a Support Ticket and get a response that states: "Read before posting".
Comes off as a bit rude.
Maybe the message could include a link to the information.
Maybe they could amend the Account Panel so the information is on the Suspension page.

The status page updates appear first after you log into the account panel, so it's already there. Please refer to my edit of my response that I didn't write fast enough before you read and responded to my original reply.

absclaw97

Reaction score
well,I understand that it was my falut for not reading the rules but then on the control panel,no other solution was present hence I had to post this.thnx for the info anyway fellas.
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.