Hosting Account Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertdiones73

Reaction score
Hi can I please know why my account suspended for around a week already? Thanks in advance.

Edit: oh I didn't knew this would be converted to a forum thread... some details on the panel:

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Suspension Reason user transfered to another server.
Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Fix'd; leftover from the Cossacks/Lotus to Fris move.

ezegold

Reaction score
I think you need to contact the admin. My account also got suspended because of inactivity of forum visiting,,,

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you need to contact the admin. My account also got suspended because of inactivity of forum visiting,,,

Read my post above. I unsuspended him and it's already resolved.

This is also the usual way to contact admins anyways so he did indeed post in the right area; if it's something Advocates and Paragons can't fix, we escalate it to a ticket with staff he can view via the client area for free hosting members.

Edit: Actually sounds like he did it from the client area; when you make a ticket there it posts here first so if Advocates can fix it, we do - keeps the staff from having to fix the simple stuff :)

Last edited:

albertdiones73

Reaction score
Thank you, my account is not suspended anymore, however I still got a problem

when I try to login at cpanel the url is https://fris.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ , I got this error:
Login Attempt Failed!

I tried to type in my username and password but it still happens.

post variables upon auto(?) login is also correct(no more no less):
user=albertd&pass=MYPASSWORD

How can I fix this if I can?

Thanks in advance

wvupcjo

Reaction score
when I try to login at cpanel the url is https://fris.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ , I got this error:
Login Attempt Failed!

I tried to type in my username and password but it still happens.

post variables upon auto(?) login is also correct(no more no less):
user=albertd&pass=MYPASSWORD

How can I fix this if I can?

Thanks in advance

Go to your account management panel, change your password. It can even be the same thing. Wait for it to execute properly under pending actions, and that should do it!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.