Hosting Account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvirzi

Reaction score
Hi there

I have been away for some time from x10, i knew my hosting account was going to be suspended, but usually i could reactivate it from the hosting control panel.
But this time, when I try from the control panel, i get

Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on ().

How can I get my free hosting back?

Is this the right place for this request?

Thanks!!

P.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You do not have a hosting account attached to your forum account. What was your cPanel username?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If your account was inactive (no forum logins) for 30 days and then was suspended for longer than 14, the account would have been terminated and there's no way to recover the data.

If you know what your cpanel name was, we can see if that was the case though.

Edit: If your cpanel username was the same as your forum name, that account was terminated off the servers almost a year ago (05-16-2010 for being suspended for 20 days); if it's a different cpanel name let us know though and we can see what's up.

Last edited:

pvirzi

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies!

My cpanel name was the same as my forum name, so no luck, hosting is terminated...

Is there a way I can get another free hosting without changing email? maybe deleting my account and registering again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You can sign up again with the same email. Just log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with your forum username and password, and then follow the links there to create your new hosting account. That way, it'll be automatically attached to your current forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.