Hosting Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbino

Reaction score
My Account Was Suspended Out Of No Where.Here is a image,http://tinypic.com/r/2iw0kmv/6
On the history it says "Habbo Retro".The template that I have was from a habbo retro my friend use to own.He gave me the template about 2 months ago and never used it.I am just modifying the template into my own.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't allow habbo retro templates as they may look like the actual game's template and could be considered a phisher. Also, I did some further checks on your username and email, your email seems to be on habbo retro sites, and mp3 sites.. I also checked the site you were on, I saw this "template" it was a phisher released by you. I suggest you keep your email off websites such as those.

habbino

Reaction score
We don't allow habbo retro templates as they may look like the actual game's template and could be considered a phisher. Also, I did some further checks on your username and email, your email seems to be on habbo retro sites, and mp3 sites.. I also checked the site you were on, I saw this "template" it was a phisher released by you. I suggest you keep your email off websites such as those.

I never released this exact habbo template,but I am saying I released other templates were part of habbo.If so please provide me the URL that I released the tempalte on.I do work with people that involve habbo retros,phishers,illegal programs and free mp3 download site.Also please provide the sites that my email are on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.