Hosting Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

orkut2020

Reaction score
" no links or reason for why the stuff in the "postman" folder is being hit repeatedly. We run websites, and there is no set purpose for anything here. "

sorry for IT, i am also useing a blogspot blog , and i needed a IFRAME to get the data to the BLOG , thats why
it is calling repeatedly...

if it is against to TOS i will remove it , please UNsuspend me...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Right in your suspension reason, it says "script hosting zt" Zt is zero tolerance. This means that your account will remain permanently suspended.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am having trouble understanding your explanation. You are saying that the files in the postman folder are linked to your blog, your main website, using iframes?
Would you care explain more?

xav

orkut2020

Reaction score
Code:
Hello,

I am having trouble understanding your explanation. You are saying that  the files in the postman folder are linked to your blog, your main  website, using iframes?
Would you care explain more?

xav
I have a Main BLOG in Blogger[.]com,
and i have different blogs...
i am displaying the all the blog updates randomly on the MAIN blog by using IFRAMES , and the code writen was placed on X10hosting.com ,

THE code contains :

It is in PHP,
it gets the data from MYblogs(10),
it will display on my main blog by using IFRAMES
when ever new post is added i will get a MAIL...

waiting for the REPLAY...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no longer a hosting account linked to your username; the way a standard suspension works is after 14 days, it's pretty much free-game for the system to terminate off the system. This appears to be what has happened to yours - once terminated, all data on the account would've gone with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.