hosting acount

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Reaction score
Can you re-create my account? my account was terminated because of inactivity and m not mere spammer here. I'm very old user.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please log into your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, click on Hosting, and then follow the links there to create your new hosting account. This way, your hosting account will be automatically linked to your current forum account.

islamis4u

Reaction score
I know that , but why i asked here to create hosting account is because it does not allow account from my country

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is no current way to manually create an account for you due to the way the free hosting servers are set up. You'll have to check back here periodically to see if your country gets unblocked.

islamis4u

Reaction score
it never gets unblocked... im user here since 2007 :) and ban started from 2008 and till now it hasn't.... ask corey if there is any?

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

or ask zubair or vishal or Anna?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The current country blocks will change when Cory decides to unblock them. There is no eta on when this will happen, and so far the answers have been no, and to check back later. However, the Premium package does not have any country blocks if you absolutely cannot wait to get a hosting account here.

Status
Not open for further replies.