Hosting Control Panel IP Has been Blacklisted

BadSadRed

Reaction score
When trying to access my Hosting Control Panel, I get a message that my IP has been blacklisted. It then provides me a link with ways to fix. I don't think as a free user though, I have access to those ways to fix this issue. What happened? Why was my IP Blacklisted from the Control Panel? Anything I need to be aware of?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
from what i can see looks like you had a bunch of failed logins using bad credentials.
this would usually trigger an automatic block by the system.
only staff can unblock you.

it might take a few days to get a reply from staff as they do not always view the free forums.
but if they dont reply in that time i can always send a note to staff about it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
When trying to access my Hosting Control Panel, I get a message that my IP has been blacklisted. It then provides me a link with ways to fix. I don't think as a free user though, I have access to those ways to fix this issue. What happened? Why was my IP Blacklisted from the Control Panel? Anything I need to be aware of?
I have removed the IP from blacklist.

The only way to end up there is having too many failed logins, for DirectAdmin it is always recommended that you go through the account panel, as that would also be the only way to actually mark the account as active.