hosting error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcisaac

Reaction score
When I log into my account (abcisaac) I see the following message under "Hosting":
Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

•An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
•A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
•You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here
I believe it is a mistake. I have been a member for over a year and have hosted a site the whole time. After this server move happened, I have been unable to access my site. Viewers either get a 500 error or get directed to a search engine's results. What happened? How can I recover my files? I am unable to log into cpanel or ftp.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
What is Cpanel and Domain name ? Also do you remember when was the last time you accessed it

abcisaac

Reaction score
domain is isaacandnathan.com. I logged into the forums pretty regularly. Before the move I was occasionally locked out of the site, but logging back into the forums resolved it in minutes. I never went more than a few weeks without logging in.

abcisaac

Reaction score
I really want at least my database back. Does anybody have any suggestions? Please help. It's like all my files got lost during the transfer and nodbody has addressed this! I've had a couple of support tickets and some postings in the free hosting support section and nothing has yielded anything helpful.

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Before we escalate this, I want to be certain: was your cPanel account linked to the forum account you're currently using (abcisaac)?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
domain is isaacandnathan.com. I logged into the forums pretty regularly. Before the move I was occasionally locked out of the site, but logging back into the forums resolved it in minutes. I never went more than a few weeks without logging in.

Your Hosting Account with cPanel username "abcisaac" exists and It is suspended due to inactivity because It is not linked with any forums account. You should link it to your forums account to avoid suspension.

Go to Account Panel http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and login with email address (the email that you used while signup) and password.
Go to "Account" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "forum account". you will get this message
You currently do not have a forum account linked to your client account. Swap forum usernames if you have an existing client account with an incorrect forum link.

Click on "Swap forum usernames" link. Enter credentials of this forums account there and then click on "Swap Forum Account link"

Note: Make sure that the email of client account and forums account is same, otherwise you will get an error.

After that Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "Suspensions". Click on Unsuspend Button.
Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

abcisaac

Reaction score
Thank you so much for replying! I feel there is hope now! I tried to log in using the email address that I first used with the account and I was not able to, perhaps because I changed my email address on file recently? I was able to log in using my current email address. So I clicked on the forum account and clicked on Swap forum usernames and filled out the information, and got this message:
Sorry, the forum account supplied is currently unavaliable for a swap. The email address under the vBulletin account abcisaac must match the contact email
address under the client account with forum account linked. Please contact support if you need help resolving this error. (EC_MISMATCH)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you so much for replying! I feel there is hope now! I tried to log in using the email address that I first used with the account and I was not able to, perhaps because I changed my email address on file recently? I was able to log in using my current email address. So I clicked on the forum account and clicked on Swap forum usernames and filled out the information, and got this message:
Sorry, the forum account supplied is currently unavaliable for a swap. The email address under the vBulletin account abcisaac must match the contact email
address under the client account with forum account linked. Please contact support if you need help resolving this error. (EC_MISMATCH)

That error message means that the email you're using here at the forums does not match the email with the account panel hosting account. Make sure both emails are the same. You can change the forums email in your User Control Panel by clicking Settings above.

abcisaac

Reaction score
Underneath, it also says,
Your current linked forum account username is abcisaac.

abcisaac

Reaction score
When I log in to the forums account and click to Edit Email & Password, it takes me to my client account page, which already has my current email address.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
When I log in to the forums account and click to Edit Email & Password, it takes me to my client account page, which already has my current email address.

On the home page of the Account Panel, does it show that your hosting account is active and a forum account is active linked to it?

I can see your website http://isaacandnathan.com right now.

abcisaac

Reaction score
Okay, so I changed my client email address back to what I had used before, so that it is now the same as my forum account, I got several confirmation emails that the two accounts are linked. Now when I log into the client account, I still do not have a Suspensions option under Hosting.

abcisaac

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I was so frustrated with not being able to access my account that I created a new hosting account elsewhere and switched nameservers and pulled up my last backup (which unfortunately was a whole year old). I hope to be able to access my account here.

abcisaac

Reaction score
I will log back into godaddy and switch the nameservers back to x10 nameservers. Then I will try logging in using a different browser.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I will log back into godaddy and switch the nameservers back to x10 nameservers. Then I will try logging in using a different browser.

Just a note, the account panel does not require your site to be pointed to x10 nameservers to log in. And the link I posted above is a direct link to the suspensions page so it should work in every browser: https://x10hosting.com/control?hosting&suspension

Last edited:

abcisaac

Reaction score
Thank you. When I access your link, it presents me with a page with the same message:
Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.
It does not give me any sort of unsuspension options, nor does it say that my account is suspended. If you are able to view my site it is because I pulled up an old backup and brought it up on another host. I do want to recover access to my x10hosting account (and continue to use it if at all possible) because it has all my new database entries!
Thank you for your continued support.

abcisaac

Reaction score
My nameservers are switched and now if you try to access the site, you'll get the effect that I have been seeing for the last month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.