Hosting Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcniff

Reaction score
I have corperate hosting package that i just signed up for last night. All today it hasnt worked, and that with the 24 hours DNS update time for my doamin. I tried using the IP address but still nothing works. Please tell me when you think the server will be running right again?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
There were som problems with the sever, but more than an hour ago, they started working again, so you should be able to use your hosting now. Also It could last 'till 72 hrs for your account to work properly, mine took about 80hrs lol, but it's worth every second I waited.

Last edited:

bmcniff

Reaction score
my doamin the last 2 times took 10 hours, 24 hours for my friends

the shared ip im using is : 70.85.87.52

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Yout hosting seems fine. So does the domain. If your trouble is being taken to the index. Your gonna need to set a redirection in cpanel. However, it can only be done for one folder for the domain name, you can set sub-directories to take you to other folders. Hope that helps.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
looks to me all he needs is a template uploaded into his public_html

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
However, it can only be done for one folder for the domain name, you can set sub-directories to take you to other folders. Hope that helps.

Another way is to create an index.php, index.htm or index.html file with the following:

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title> [b]Sites' Name[/b] </title>
<meta http-equiv="Refresh" Content="[b]0[/b]; Url=[b]folder name[/b]">
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Site's Name, well you know what it is.
0, well this is the time it take for the redirection to be don, in your case, 0 is better.
folder name, in your case "store" (without qoutes)

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.