hosting section closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremblou

Reaction score
hi,

It seems that i don t have ennuf activity on my hosting cause you have closed this section.

Can you activate it back cause i have my little web site to modify? By the way, what is the period of inactivity max ?

My account is linked with the web site : http://tremblou.x10.mx/index.html

Don t use my loggin forum cause it is not the good one (tremblou62 is the good one but don t know the pasword)

tanks for the help
Best regards

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Terminated accounts are deleted completely, so there's nothing to reactivate. Feel free to sign up for a new account. Remember, be sure to log into the forums here at least once every 31 days to keep your account active. Logging into your account panel and cPanel do not count as activity.

In the future, if you are suspended for inactivity, you have around 14 days to unsuspend yourself. If the suspension is never resolved, then it will terminate automatically.

tremblou

Reaction score
Just a little question, my account is suspended but my web page is still alive any reason why ?
oups you seems to have changed this since yesterday.

If i download files into my account does it count for an activity?

tanks for the advice.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

An other question: Can you kill my old domain name in order to be able to take it back ? I try it but it was impossible to take the same.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Just a little question, my account is suspended but my web page is still alive any reason why ?
oups you seems to have changed this since yesterday.

If i download files into my account does it count for an activity?

tanks for the advice.

Your account is terminated. I don't see any hosting account for tremblou62 or tremblou. Your browser is probably viewing a cached version of your site. The site itself is no longer online.

As for activity, no. I've already told you the only thing that counts as activity, and that is logging into these forums here at least once every 31 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.