House vs. Bungalow

RedhedProductions

Reaction score
Which would be better?

A house has more space, yet can get vast.

A bungalow is cosy, but can get cramped.

What would you think?

ThePBgod

Reaction score
Yep, besides. A house only becomes vast if you live in one bigger than your needs. Even then, is it really that bad? Like Spartan said. I'd rather not feel cramped if I had the choice.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
House for me. I like the space. Also as I currently live in a large house in the country, and have a big garden, moving to a bungalow would be a big change.
The only advantage to a bunalow that I can see is that there is less to clean.

componentwarehouse & Spartan Erik - Please try and post more than one line (The rules state that one liners are not allowed).

Reaction score
I'm not sure actually.

I like house because you have an upstairs and a downstairs and I've stayed at my friends house a few times who now lives in a bungalow - I like the whole 'bedroom on the same floor thing'.

For me it would go down to how much money both cost to buy, rent and maintain but obviously things can go wrong so you can only estimate on the maintaining the property.

I don't know why I'm even thinking about it at the moment as I'm only 16 years old and still living at home, so I won't be making that decision for a few more years yet.

withambition

Reaction score
It really depends. If I'm just living by myself or with one other person, I wouldn't mind a bungalow. I don't really need a lot of space - just enough for my computer and my guitar. If I had a family though I'd want to move into a house so that everyone has enough room to roam around.