How about reviewing this site

delon

Banned
Reaction score
First, the URL is too big, try to make it shorter in length of the URL.
The background image is too small, its coming in tiles, I personally did not like the header as well as the logo, the header is just text. The text and the layout are clean and simple. And i personally think that your website your should sub pages so as to the content of the website divides and there are tooooo many images on your website, which makes it slow in loading. And i personally think that the Best viewed in Firefox should be in the footer of the page.

Overall Rating : 5 / 10
tooooo many cons instead of pros.

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The logo and other images take way too long to load. Why don't you host the images here at x10 instead of photobucket?
Also I think the page is too long, you should split it up into multiple pages.
The background logo is fine.

crazyharp81602

Reaction score
The logo and other images take way too long to load. Why don't you host the images here at x10 instead of photobucket?
Also I think the page is too long, you should split it up into multiple pages.
The background logo is fine.

That's a good idea. But I don't want to use way too much bandwith on this site and I found photobucket to be real convenient for me. Especially when I have photobucket links to scores of websites I visited over time. So I'm sticking to photobucket for images the time being. However I did manage to shrink the images to make then more smaller and easy for them to load up. I shrunk most of them while leaving a few the way it is because they mess up my table arrangements whenever I do try to shrink them to a loaded friendly size. The table arrangments needs work but the images load up fine.
Edit:
Back again. I saved my page as a complete webpage. Then, I loaded up all the images onto this site. I looked at the results and find that I didn't have to use cut and paste to make all the images work. I did have to fix some codes though. Later on I'll consider creating separate webpages for my images so I will have a web friendly site with each pages load up faster. Right now I'm going to go take a break from the PC and come back later to do them.

Last edited: