How can I advertise my new site mrtrezons-site.pcriot.com? Any ideas?

lightspeed3667

Reaction score
I have a Mr. Treason Foundation concept and this site is DEVOTED to promoting members, informing others about the Foundation and informing others how to be a member.
Any ideas for advertising? Please put them here.

DarkMaster

Reaction score
Yes, send sitemap to google, send your web page to the popular searchs, google, yahoo, bing, etc..

send your web to links interchange pages, top sites, etc..

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a Mr. Treason Foundation concept and this site is DEVOTED to promoting members, informing others about the Foundation and informing others how to be a member.
Any ideas for advertising? Please put them here.
Google Adwords is a great program and it offers initial discounts.
If your advertizing budget is limited, use social networking sites and Adwords.
Else there are special web advertizing companies which would cost you dearly.

stardom

Reaction score
-Make a Fan page on facebook for your site. Add all your friends and then some. Tell them to spread the word as well.
-Do the same for twitter.
-submit site to all major search engines.
-Google webmaster tools like teeyo said. Add your site, submit a sitemap and then wait for googles robots to index them. then you should be getting organic/search engine traffic.
-Find forums that relate to your topic and post about your site in the right area.
-Find blogs that relate to your topic and post a comment on an articles that relates to your area. leave website as a trackback.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
-Make a Fan page on facebook for your site. Add all your friends and then some. Tell them to spread the word as well.
-Do the same for twitter.
-submit site to all major search engines.
-Google webmaster tools like teeyo said. Add your site, submit a sitemap and then wait for googles robots to index them. then you should be getting organic/search engine traffic.
-Find forums that relate to your topic and post about your site in the right area.
-Find blogs that relate to your topic and post a comment on an articles that relates to your area. leave website as a trackback.

Good idea............
It may helpfullllll.........