How can I make some money?

adeflip

Reaction score
Hi kmrock,

Apart from the obvious (adsense and such) you may want to use a service called Linkbee.com (referral link) for your popular external links.

What this service does, is shortening your links, and as part of the redirect they display either a banner ad or an interstitial page, up to you. Both of these earn you some money per click, interstitial more than a simple banner.

All these clicks add up so you make money depending on the popularity of your exit links. Referred signed up users also earn you a percentage, so I would appreciate if you wign up throgh my referral (and you should convince your guests to do the same!).

I made a convenience tool for mass conversion of a complete html page with links, hosted here on X10 hosting: linktools.x10hosting.com.

From my experience, Linkbee does really pay you (using Paypal, easy does it) but payout time can be long, just over a month.

Current Payment rates, from their FAQ:

Interstitial Payout Rates
Country Interstitial CPM Rate *
Canada $2.00
United States of America $1.50
United Kingdom $1.50
Australia $1.00
France $1.00
Germany $1.00
All other countries $0.50

Banner Payout Rates
Country Banner CPM Rate *
Canada $1.00
United States of America $1.00
United Kingdom $1.00
Australia $0.50
France $0.50
Germany $0.50
All other countries $0.25
* CPM translates to cost per thousand (1000) impressions. You will be paid the stated CPM rate for 1000 views.
Happy earning!

BTW your host http://www.fantasyfooty.co.cc/ seems not to work too well right now...

rafavmz

Reaction score
With Smotion Media:

From the creators of this new company appears Keegy advertising online payments eCPM.

The system pays Smowtion Media by eCPM (Effecitve Cost Per Mille)

The system is simple once we allow sites manually, this is good because a person filters out sites that will appear and not creating a database of high-quality sites.

The personalization of ads is basic and is based only on banners, rather than simple text links with other systems.

The system generates affiliates 5% of what your referrals obtained during 6 months and your referrals receive 80% revenue share.

Payments are made by check, ATM and PayPal.

If you can try it, Maybe you can try from my link i say thank you and both win.

Create your account

My experience with this advertiser is good, i have nearly five months with them and it's another option that Google Adsense, it have advantages and disadvantages...

Advantages:

• You can watch your impressions, clicks, CTR, registers, eCPM and final your earnings, it you can see in your dashboard.
  • You have two graphs one by day and the another by month, it have different color to identify your impressions and earnings of this week but almost you can see impressions and earnings of one week ago.
  • It have a table with four columns the first is the month, second is the impressions, third is the eCPM and the fourth is your earnings.
  • It have another table with your banners and earnings by banner or pop.
  • You can see advanced reports, it have reports by day, week, month, you can select your date or reports by country.
  • If you have a question you can select if this are important or it's a simple question, it depend of your urgency. The attention is very good, they're nice, respectful and good people.

Disadvantages:

• Just i have one, my Revenue Share isn't improve, i have the same when i registered.

I hope that it help you with Smotion Media.

If you have the service, please put on your opinion about it.

nirajkum

Reaction score
you will need to start working hard on your site. . There are referal and PPC program integrate it with your site .

aymen215

Reaction score
try bidvertiser,,or those affiliate programs that pay you for evry product sold