How can I retrieve my original domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCX10

Reaction score

Hi,

My site was lost in the recent server transfers.

I have re-registered but have been unable to get my original domain [rcd.pcriot]. On advice, I registered another domain and then attempted to change it to the original one.

This is what I get when trying to change the main domain;

Hosting Domain Modification submitted September 13 at 12:10 am
JblNN9i6TbUn
action status
Error information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain. result
An error occurred while processing this action. The error is message is shown. (NO, IT ISN'T)

Can someone help me out? The error message is not shown.

Additional info:

My hosting name (which I suppose is the same as the cPanel name?) before the server issue was RC.

Now when I try to login with that it doesn't work, but when I login with my email address and my original password it does work.

The new domain I got is [rcd.x10.bz]. I just tried to change the domain to my original one [rcd.pcriot] again, but it still gives an error.

How can I get my original domain back?

Thank you for helping me with this.

I really appreciate it.

Rick​

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. JM does not show rcd.pcriot.com in the system
2. ns1.x10hosting.com returns that it has IP of 69.175.6.102
3. traceroute says that IP is for server rain.x10vps.com
4. his free hosting account seems to be under the Forum username n2ocean49 instead of this one.

Escalating to a Support Ticket so an admin can sort this out.

This will close the thread but you can follow the Support Ticket by clicking on the gold bar at top or by logging onto your Account Panel.

RCX10

Reaction score
This thread was converted to a support ticket (ticket ID #CDX-795309) but was closed without being completely resolved. The closing message said that I had not responded to an inquiry regarding the ticket in 24 hours but I actually had responded, and I have that dated email to prove it.

I am hoping we can re-open this ticket so we can complete the resolution that was begun.

Thanks for your help.

RC

Status
Not open for further replies.