How can I set one .Net addres to one x10hosting subdomain??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclutador

Reaction score
Hello there, now i just have bought one .net addres in one webpage. I set the ns1.x10hosting and the ns2.x10hosting.com, but, what i need do to config that the addres must go to www.dr3.x10hosting.com?

I hope that you understanded me, thanks for all

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Log in to cpanel, go to parked domains (I think), type the .net URL that you purchased, and add the domain. It may take a few hours for the files to propagate, etc.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Log in to cpanel, go to parked domains (I think), type the .net URL that you purchased, and add the domain. It may take a few hours for the files to propagate, etc.
You can do either that, or have us change it to your root domain. That will though eliminate your subdomain.

Reclutador

Reaction score
Sorry for late-

Thanks for all, i have done this, thanks for the help

trinsic

Reaction score
Addon domains point to folders while parked domains point to the root url.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Okay ... I'm confused.
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but someone stated about parked and added on domains.

I had a spare domain I decided to use, so I changed the NameServers to the ones for x10 ...

I want to be able to use the domain name for e-mail addresses, when someone types in the domain, they goto the page ... instead of the really long one that was given free ...

Do I do a parked domain or added on?? Boy I'm confused.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
StarShine said:
Okay ... I'm confused.
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but someone stated about parked and added on domains.

I had a spare domain I decided to use, so I changed the NameServers to the ones for x10 ...

I want to be able to use the domain name for e-mail addresses, when someone types in the domain, they goto the page ... instead of the really long one that was given free ...

Do I do a parked domain or added on?? Boy I'm confused.

Go to parked domains; there you can add the domain to cpanel so it'll park (type the url of the domain name without the "www")

Last edited:

Reclutador

Reaction score
And when you have parked the domain, you can get email's with these @domain.com :p

Status
Not open for further replies.