How do i delete my x10hosting account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavovpeter47

Reaction score
I don't know how to, if there is no feature to delete your account i think thats kinda stupid. Anyways how do i delete?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are supposed to request it here. So please fill this form out in it's entirety and reply back here with it filled out:

cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

slavovpeter47

Reaction score
cPanel username: famousw

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Ok there

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I've placed your account in temporary suspended status. This gives you around 14 days to change your mind about your account deletion should you choose to have it activated again. It will automatically delete itself sometime after 14 days. Thank you for using x10hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.