How do I make a cash donation.

wild bill

Reaction score
Hello --

I was just wondering if x10 accepts donations?.. Im disabled and not working right now but would like to give some money to x10 for the fine service they provide me for free. I think x10hosting is better then any paid hosting service that I know of and blows all the other free hosting sites away.

If the free hosting is this good I could imagine how great the paid x10hosting products are. Anyway I can't come up with alot of doe but would like to save some money to donate $10.00

Its not much but they could like use it to help pay the electric bill or something.

Thanks X10 for the great public servive you provide.

http://ke5puc.com

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You could send it to me instead! :D

I've never seen a "donate" button, but maybe instead of this you could find a few X10 newbies and buy them a "double-all" upgrade?

This is very kind of you :biggrin:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello --

I was just wondering if x10 accepts donations?.. Im disabled and not working right now but would like to give some money to x10 for the fine service they provide me for free. I think x10hosting is better then any paid hosting service that I know of and blows all the other free hosting sites away.

If the free hosting is this good I could imagine how great the paid x10hosting products are. Anyway I can't come up with alot of doe but would like to save some money to donate $10.00

Its not much but they could like use it to help pay the electric bill or something.

Thanks X10 for the great public servive you provide.

http://ke5puc.com

If you would like to mail in a donation through postal mail, you can send it to:

PO Box 783
Tilton, NH 03276
USA

wild bill

Reaction score
Great. Thank you for the mailing address. You guys do good work and I appreciate it.

Good Evening..

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Great. Thank you for the mailing address. You guys do good work and I appreciate it.

Good Evening..

No problem.

Also, if you want to send money electronically, you can come on the IRC and hope that Corey's around so he can give you instructions on how to transfer money to him through Paypal or something of the like.

wild bill

Reaction score
Ok that works out cause I do have a paypal acct. When I get the money saved up I guess I'll just pm Corey a message. Is Corey the owner of x10?

No problem.

Also, if you want to send money electronically, you can come on the IRC and hope that Corey's around so he can give you instructions on how to transfer money to him through Paypal or something of the like.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Ok that works out cause I do have a paypal acct. When I get the money saved up I guess I'll just pm Corey a message. Is Corey the owner of x10?

Yes, Corey is the owner of x10Hosting.

He's a superhuman.

He can throw the Earth off orbit by snapping his fingers.

Well not really, but you get my point.

He normally doesn't want people private messaging him, but I'm sure he won't mind if you PM him to let him know that you want to donate.

Once you do send him a message, set the subject as "I am interested in making a cash donation to you," and if he gets mad at you for PMing him, just blame it on me ;) But Corey's an awesome guy, he won't get mad at you if the PM was for a good reason. (Good reason being not asking for support)

Last edited:

wild bill

Reaction score
Well Corey does such a great job on keeping the server up and spam free. I feel I don't have to worry about some ISP blocking our mail server and I think him for letting me host my domain here.

Also everyone here in the x10 community are very friendly and helpful.

Thank you everyone here in the community for all the support.