How do I remove employer'S internet monitoring software?

jodoloy

Reaction score
If your employer owns the computer, they have the right to put whatever tracking software they want. Besides, when you are at work you are supposed to be working. Doing anything else while at work is defined as theft, because your are stealing your employers time that they are paying you for.

Darkmere

Reaction score
Not only can you lose your job but they can also bring charges against you. I would highly advise not to do anything

mrgreenjcs

Reaction score
My boss installed Remote Employee Monitoring on my personal computer. I don't know if this is even legal, but I found the program and am wondering if I can remove it in add/remove programs and that will do it???
Here's what I'm asking: there're about 200 employees to monitor their computer usage activity while working hours. Obligatory features: - social networking (how much time employees spend in Facebook, Twitter other social networks) - time spent in every application I need your experience, please, share. Thanks!

alicebell

Reaction score
I suggest that, it is against company policies to remove internet monitoring software without authorized permission. But if you still want to do this, then first of all you should know the name of the software. After this go to Start>Control Panel>Remove or Add Programs.

Well, I have done aws devops course online but still I have knowledge about internet monitoring software. I tried it in my previous organization as well.