How do I request more disk space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scansysx

Reaction score
I am not even close to building my site and it's already saying i've reached my limit. Can I request unlimited please?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Can I request unlimited please?
for new x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - disk space is initially limited at either 512MB or 1024MB. Users may request (in this forum) for unmetered disk space once they have used over 50% of their current disk space limit - AND have had the account for over 7 days - AND the account is in good standing (no current suspension) - AND the account has a valid [i.e. working] website that follows x10hosting's Terms of Service (TOS)

AFTER you account is set for unmetered disk space there are these and other limits...

x10hosting's free-hosting accounts may not be used to store backups - OR personal files - OR non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the free-hosting account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for

Files over 10 MiB (or larger) in size - that have been on the server for more than about 4 hours - will be automatically removed from a non-upgraded free-hosting account

Personal galleries are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for images and videos
Flash arcade sites are limited to 500 MiB of disk space for the game files

Each file and folder - on your account - are counted towards your [ inode ] limit - (think folders + files + Emails + images + all other types) - 50,000 is the maximum

caftpx10

Reaction score
By that, do you mean that you're not finished building a site or do you mean that you're not building a site yet (like not being built at all)?

If the second then bdistler had pretty much listed the possibilities of what could be a problem if the content isn't to do with your site content.

Status
Not open for further replies.