How do I reset everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guancharlie25

Reaction score
I followed another youtube video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzkolJ7-gEE

But halfway through, I realized that what I wanted to use was zencart, since my website is already on zencart. Anyways, long story short, I deleted all the files in my file manager, and I don't think I have any backups online.

I would like to make it so that I could have the same thing as I did the first minute I signed up to x10hosting.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Just empty your public_html..

guancharlie25

Reaction score
Rofl, I used to think these captchas were used to test your eyesight and were just for fun when I first saw them. Those were back in my neopets days. Now I just find them annoying. My captcha was "confirms referees"

Anyways, I didn't really get the answer I wanted, but my site is somewhat working now and that is good so this thread can be closed.

I still want to know though, is there a quick way to backup what I have done, and then quick way to restore it? I'm using a free hosting plan.

guancharlie25

Reaction score
Link doesn't work, as you can't zip or download folders using the file manager in cpanel.

Figured it out by myself though. For anyone else who has had this problem.

You can backup your files using ftp. Any ftp software should work, compressing into a zip should make things faster.

You can backup your sql tables in phpmyadmin through the export feature.

I don't think x10hosting has an easy automatic backup feature, as the link above confirms. This means that it was kinda, a lie when they told us the free hosting plan had daily automatic backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.