How do I use my domain?

wjeffery

Reaction score
I recently registered a .TK domain (EXODUSDESIGN.TK) and set it to my website (wjeffery.x10hosting.com). I log into cPanel, go to Domain Parking, put in EXODUSDESIGN.TK, but I get this error:

"Error from park wrapper: Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver."

How do I set up my account so that when someone types in EXODUSDESIGN.TK they'll come to my website?

Thanks in advance!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You can only set up a redirect at the .tk site I recommend using .co.nr or .uni.cc

engel

Reaction score
.TK offers a redirect-only service. That means it is not actually a domain; it just redirects that address to your site.

If you would like to get an actual free domain (DNS-capable, is what I believe you're looking for) FreeDNS pretty much owns the market. There's no ads, or required subscription.. and you can create a domain like yoursite.1.vg. I use it: http://engel.uk.to

However, the interface for their site is a little hard to use. If you plan to use them, ask me for more info on setting up the actual domain.