How do i view my webpage i have done?

joze.vodinar359

Reaction score
I uploaded the files to the file manager but i do not know how can i view my webpage? someone help please, thanks..if theres any guide for that post link please.thanks all

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello joze.vodinar359

"Click" Legacy File Manager >
"click on the icon"
publichtml.png
public_html >
"click" index.html >
"Stroll down to"
url.png
URL: http://yoursite/index.html "clicking on this will open your website in browser".

Good luck
Liz.

file manager file-manager

joze.vodinar359

Reaction score
I've done it as you said but why does this happensssssss :(?
404 Error

The file or directory you have requested was not found on the server. Common reasons for this error:

• Incorrectly spelt file or directory.
  • The file or directory was removed.

LostHorizon

Reaction score
Hi "joze.vodinar359",

1. First, check to make sure that in your cPanel File Manager's public_html folder, there is a file named "index.html" (or "index.htm", or "index.xml", or "index.php", ...) depending on the markup/web language that you're using for your webpage. These are the valid names for your first page (NOTE: file names are case-sensitive, so "Index.html") will NOT work,

2. To view your webpage, simply type "yoursite.x10.mx" in your web browser's address bar (where "yoursite" is your user name, and "x10.mx" is any one of the following free X10 subdomains "x10.mx", "x10.bz", "pcriot.com", or "elementfx.com" that you've chosen for your site when you first registered, and that's there is ALL to it.

Hope this helps.

m.stratford86

Reaction score
If you have put a "index.FILE-EXTENTION" (e.g "index.html") in your "public_html" folder, when you login to your account at www.x10hosting.com and click "hosting" in the top bar, your website link will be in a link next to "main domain:". Just click it!