How Do U Change The Max Money And Stats Your Game Allows???

Status
Not open for further replies.

moyles

Reaction score
hey i am building a game www.zoneoftime.pcriot.com and i need to change the max money and crystals and stats that players ccan have as just now i have a max of 2.1 billion and i need ti changed towy higher than that

can someone help me out and tell me how i may do this ???

thanks i know you do it on mysql in users where it says money but i dont know what i have ment to do to it lol thank again

AviNation

Reaction score
I don't really understand what you mean. Can you elaborate a bit? What system do you use, etc. Also, you can probably change that value through the files in your system. Look for config.php or such.

moyles

Reaction score
Sorry if u didnt understand me what i was meaning to say was

i have my game and on my game i have a system so u can have money and crystals so u can train with and i also price stuff on my game acordingly to the rpice and the max crystals and money that my site is allowing is 2.1 billion and i am wondering how i can change this to a higher number

moyles

Reaction score
emmm i run with php admin mysql and solution codes i have bought

moyles

Reaction score
yea i know but its easyer this way lol as i would wait for ages on them mailing me back

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
yea i know but its easyer this way lol as i would wait for ages on them mailing me back

You're probably better off emailing them actually because if it's a pay-to-own game, theres a pretty good chance most of us have no idea what's going on "behind-the-scenes" in it (we'd have to have also bought the game to see the source).

They're likely the group that'd know exactly what you mean and how to change it.

As a minor side note, if it'll take them ages to email back, why did you purchase something through them? I generally avoid companies that don't care about their users enough to check their inbox every day.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
Or, sit down with something like wroxx php and work out how to change the game yourself. If you have a logical mind you can get enough idea on how php works long as you make a backup first, to potentially fix it or change it quicker than you might get a response from the company.

admintwo

Reaction score
Ok....first....where did you find to buy this....yea if you tell me that +credits to you. (mail it to me though)

and ok about this if you go through the Mafia Character Setting PHP there should be a general MaX AlloWed money.....crystal...file (there was one in this other one I found).

If not yea tell me the site you bought it at...I will buy it too for my cousin, and I will tell you how to fix it.

If you already found the answer just tell me where you bought it and....plus credits to you (Mail it to me though)

Thankyou....

Hope I helped a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.