How do u configure sendmail -t??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iizacode

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a student learning PHP and MYSQL, as a part of my project, am developing an offshore system for university...
I need help here, I want to configure my mail.ini (as in apache, php) to send mails...

Thanks and Regards
SuperTechZ

iizacode

Reaction score
Hey Marshian

Thanks.. but maybe i didnt ask the right question.
Here it is:

How do i configure my php.ini and sendmail.ini files on x10hosting.. My website will be taking feeback from users and will be emailing it to me... however whn i reply from mywebsite, i want to use my email i.e. info@uit.x10hosting.com as a sender to the users....
:confused: i need port configuration etc.. to modify php.ini to use my mail() on my php website...

Hope this is a bit clear question...
rephrased:

Where can i find php.ini and sendmail.ini files on x10hosting, to use mail()?

Ozzapoo

Reaction score
Uhm... You don't need them?
Just set your php to v2 and use the mail() straight away....
I don't know why you would need to edit those files... >.>

Last edited:

marshian

Reaction score
as far as i know, there's one php.ini file on a server, and be certain, you can't edit x10's!

LHVWB

Reaction score
If you really need to change ini settings you can use the ini_set() function. It will change the values only for your current script.

iizacode

Reaction score
Hi Verbsite,
I dont believe I read all that :-o .... but yes I did, however, its way too high and will make my functionalites more complex... I just upgraded to V2 and lets see if it works... as of I now, I wish to keep this thread open and will close it once the mail() function works awesome!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

You can't delete threads but you can close theme. Just click the 'Thread Tools' button above your post and the 'Close Thread' option will be selected. Just click 'Perform Action' and the thread will be closed.

I'll close this one for you though.

-Luke.

* Closed *

Status
Not open for further replies.