How do you create a good website?

min_d_jee75

Reaction score
In your menu, Select a Theme

Select a another theme, you can change your theme at any time!

alandapainter16

Reaction score
What is in a 'good' website? RELEVANT CONTENT... So you want to build your site about Minecraft, have a section for tips, a section for communities, you can do a lot with it. I would advise getting away from webs.com to a wordpress or joomla site. They may be a little more difficult to create but they are well worth it.

http://houtsgraphics.com

theone48

Reaction score
A good website... still have to figure that one out. There is just no simple all-in-one solution if you want to accomplish many things like me.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to promote your organisation or your project, you have to be on the web.These 10useful tips can help you. Submit your site to search engines, Write a descriptive title for each page, Make sure you have keywords, Metatags., Ask for reciprocal links, Submit your links to directories, Issue news releases and submit to press wires.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Best way: HTML Knowledge, Notepad, and the Web Developers toolbar for Firefox. At least I think so.

Reaction score
Best way: HTML Knowledge, Notepad, and the Web Developers toolbar for Firefox. At least I think so.

Agreed but I add like to add one thing more 'php' a server side scripting language php or Asp would make the site look dynamic, these days static sites are outdated so

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
An effective design is makes a good website. Here are some of the tips.
1-Keep your focus on fast pages.
2-Include a Tagline
3-Implement Site Search
4-Don’t Use Extensive Graphics
5-Use Site maps
6-Don’t Break the Workflow
7-Create Easily Scannable Web Pages
8-Give Meaningful Feedback

Lila Cleary

Reaction score
Hi MidnightMc,
I created a website by myself. If you want to create a website, I suggest you using a content management system such as wordpress. There are lots of themes and plug-ins that make your website beautiful, give it a rich look and easy functionality. Wordpress is a free open source web based software and easy to use. I have built my website using wordpress and I am happy with its features. It has a lot of features like Media Uploader, Media Library, Link Manager, Edit Screen Look and much more. I found a tutorial that is very helpful for creating a website Open Website Tutorials: How to make your own website, here we learn about how to build your own website, how to add videos, images and more.

shifattk

Reaction score
- Add a discussion feature
- Upload Good & Interesting Content

^ that's what I believe

silverbird775

Reaction score
Here is my top six tips for a success:

Number ONE: Users are not stupid.

2) Content, the worthy unique content will be associated with a certain page on wild really soon. The content may be copied elsewhere, but still no one will be able to reclaim what is yours, you will attract search engines and users first hand.
3) No tricks. Users hate tricks like nothing else. They do not forgive.
4) Easy Navigation, this one is very important IMO.
5) No haxor language neither excessive emotions like THANK YOU!!!! or WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!
6) Light weight pages (fast browsing).

fretwizz

Reaction score
I agree with the idea that a good website is one with relevant content... even if it doesn't jiggle and squish ;)

maxrb

Reaction score
There are Number Of factors that collectively shows the Creativity of website So all of that are keep in mind when designing and developing a website .
Some tips for Availing Good Website For Clients are
Set Goals
All Requirement Clear to you
Send Screen Sorts in regular interval and keep touch in Client
work with latest Coding Standards
Try to Build Simple and Professional design
Work With navigation Structure To makes it more Effective
Cares of Browser compatibility of website
Add all Search Friendly features
Make it Mobile Friendly (Responsive )
W3c validation etc