How do you delete Addon/Subdomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginethis

Reaction score
How do you delete Addon/Subdomain from the account manager?

I have deleted everything in my cPanel but can't get it out of the account manager.

Anyone know how to do it?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it has to be manually done.

imaginethis

Reaction score
Welllllll, thanks to both of you for the 1st response I have received in 8 days, but not what I want to hear, however, I understand.

If you would kindly elevate this request, close out my other outstanding posts and leave a clue as to when I/we may be able to re-upload sites or repair domains, not for just me alone, but an alert for everyone besides one sentence a day, as to when we can get back into the swing of things, that would be really cool of you all!!!! It may cut down on your need to respond to such threads ;)

I have been bragging about your hosting and unfortunately, a few fellow Earthlings are mocking me and x10 for downtime, their inability to connect to my sites and my inability to report as to when things will return to normal. Does not bode well at this point in time for collecting new customers/revenue.

Hope it works out and soon.

Oh, please feel free to go ahead and wipe out all my subdomains (cpanel/account manager) but leave my main domain intact, reset my cpanel - but please leave my main domain = ethereal-imagery.co.cc that would be awesome!

cpanel username ~ skypilot

Thanks and keep on doing thy good works!

x10hosting shall prevail !

Status
Not open for further replies.