How do you like my site?

Lochie

Reaction score
This site is for my Halo 3 team, Verified. It's basically just going to be a blog and forum to build a bit of a community. It'll probably have a chat box later on as well.
Linky Let me know what you think!

JuniorD

Reaction score
This site is for my Halo 3 team, Verified. It's basically just going to be a blog and forum to build a bit of a community. It'll probably have a chat box later on as well.
Linky Let me know what you think!

Simple, but if you're clever enough, it might be smart to add a few things, maybe like a halo3 wallpaper that suits your design. (Maybe the one that looked like it was sketched and sort of red-ish.) Might wan to add a wallpaper to the logo as well, to add a bit more texture to the tequila.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Except for the 404 Errors, which I'm sure you're already aware of, I like the website. It has a simple, easily-usable layout and is pleasant on the eyes.

nightrain

Reaction score
not bad,it's too simple at the first look,but I belive that will be some good site!!;)

withambition

Reaction score
I really like it. It's simple and it gets the job done.

However, besides the brief post on the main page, I couldn't tell that it had anything to do with Halo. Since it's just for a clan, it isn't a huge web design crime, but it could be better integrated.

nightbandit

Reaction score
The layout looks very nice. Maybe you could put in Arbiter or MC in your banner. Also, you might want to say a "A Halo Team" or "Verified Halo Team" in your banner so that people know what your site is about.

By the way, this belongs in Review My Site.

Lochie

Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas guys, I'll change it around a bit as soon as I get the time. I like the idea of MC in the banner, thanks.