How do you prefer to build a website?

Dan

Reaction score
I have 0 experience in coding. Made my first page yesterday. I used a WYSIWYG editor. I think it's called nuv. Are there any other good programs for people who can't code
Dreamweaver's not bad and Frontpage is ok.
Coffeecup is supposedly good as well.

Dazz

Reaction score

Dazz

Reaction score
Mine's handcoded.

And yes, it sucks. Bad. Like, really bad. I'm not positive there is a string of words strong enough to really convey just how bad it is. No really, I can't think of one.

I really need to start CMS shopping -_-'

Post a link, come on then lets have a look. We will give you honest feedback. And if you are really a noob then we wil be gentle (at least I will be) but we want toi see it lol, asap LOL

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I code by hand, and I use the web browsers that I have installed on my computer to track my changes as it goes.

jwade

Reaction score
I have 0 experience in coding. Made my first page yesterday. I used a WYSIWYG editor. I think it's called nuv. Are there any other good programs for people who can't code

There are... but learn to code. It's very easy to learn html and css, Just go to w3schools.com

Your pages will be smaller and load faster if you hand-code them.

I use Notepad++ freeware for text editing.

Last edited:

coolv1994

Reaction score
I use Dreamweaver because it is easy to use and has a code and design editor also it color codes tags to help you learn the codes. And CMS's don't really work for me, too limited.

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
I find free (of course) templates on the internet. Then I code them with Microsoft's Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition (had to say the full name)
If I'm just doing html, I sometimes use Kompozer (found it fom download.com)
Kompozer's prettygood if you have little or no experiance, but is limited to HTML
Visual Web Developer does pretty much everything.

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
I use the expert mode. sumtimes i compare from html and php. i also used firefox thunderbird for html coding.