How frequently you get cheque from Google?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Today I have visited one site by following the link posted in one of the thread here by gbgbo or someone like that. By reading that site, I came to know that the site owner is earning average of $40000 dollars every month. Next I saw one more thread posted here some months ago by an Indian that he got his first cheque after a year and some guys have told that they have not got their cheque even after 3 or 4 years. I'll never believe that any website except website ranked 1-25000 can earn $40000 but it would be good if after a lot of hard work toward my website brings me at least $100 cheque a month. Is it possible? How often you get your cheque from Google?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Still got a looooooooooong ways to go lol

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I have to wait until I'm 18 years old to be able to cash out my check, because I have to submit tax information. So it doesn't matter how often I get it, I still have to let the money rot with Google until I'm eligible to have it myself.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Why don't you change your payee name to your dad name or el.bro name?

firstproject12

Reaction score
missing !

hey.. can someone please tell me why dont i have the wordpress script in softaculous ??

and what ever happened to fantastico.. where'd it go ?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
firstproject, look carefully there, it has. I've used it

buyphiten

Reaction score
everything depends on your website traffic.

If you are able to come out with website that generates good traffic, of cos u can get it every month.
if anybody tell you that he is getting cheque from google every few days, dun bother to believe him. google only process payment monthly basis. even if you could exceed the minimum sum within few days, they only process it on 15th/16th of the month.

i used to receive cheque every month.
that was cause the website have content that we very highly search then. its a hk drama site btw.

now, i still get cheque every 2-3mths since the craze is over for 1 yr, and i switch the domain to a parked domain at google.

my point is... don't bother to read about topics on 'how to get cheque from google' etc, rather focus on how to get very good traffic for your site.