how get into google in just 2 days

neteater

Reaction score
hi i know you all have seen many ideas here to get into Google. but i am posting my used idea to get into Google no matter either your site or blog have good and enough content or not so lets follow these simple tricks
1-- submit your site directly to Google by using Google's webmaster tools
2-- submit your sites site map in XML format do not submit more than one in a month
3-- try to make link exchange with sites which have page rank above 4 it really helps or atleast with a page rank no matter what it is 1 or 2

all these are enough to get into google

if you find this useful please gv me rep

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Umm...no need for any of this...
I got my website into google as first on list in just 3 hours...

I all I did was put some content, forum, and a slogan with many edited settings. Don't try to rush your advertising. Just build up and when you realize your done with all the basic features and think that members would love to stay at your site and such, THEN check to see if your listed on google at all. If your site/forum/blog/etc. allows google bots (spiders) then set it to "allow" and let them see your site as a "member" not "guest". I just did my basic set-up process and decided to GOOGLE my website title and BAM! It was laready lsted when I checked without needing to sign up for any extra junk like listed above. A very good trick to do is to have a company name that is not very common...

Examples:
Mynx
Bligs
Jinew
Pinter

Zdroyd

Reaction score
i eliminat my site, how many time take to be out of google?

Google takes a very long time to get rid of old content.

If you search "Zdroyd's Creations" you get a lot of old crap that I don't use/goto anymore. The top 4 things I do not even use anymore...

nuno_18

Reaction score
this is not good :( i creat the same site but in a diferent server, now people e-mail me to say that sit is down... lol

agroup

Reaction score
Google takes a long time but it will add your site just submit it to the google directory and use webmaster tools of google

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
this is not good :( i creat the same site but in a diferent server, now people e-mail me to say that sit is down... lol
This shouldn't happen at all if you are using the same domain.
I did the same thing and It updated itself within hours.

How do you get google to check out your members only stuff?
I meant on forums not website.