How is my new game website? Please tell me.

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
I have created a new games website where everyone can download the full version games for free. There is nothing to buy in my site and all the games are free to download. Please tell my how is the design of my website and please tell me how can I put a sign up system in my website? Is there any site giving such facility to install the Sign up system in my website? Please visit my website - http://www.amaxang-games.co.cc/index.html You kindly tell the address of the website from which I can install sign up system in my website for free.THANK YOU!Please reply this post.

wsserver

Reaction score
You have a lot of good info on your site, but your layout is confusing, and is hard to read and understand. You use too much highlighted text, and your graphics are very pixelated. Please don't take me wrong your site is definitely a good idea, but needs some work. Have you considered using a content management system like Joomla? Maybe this could help you to keep a consistent theme. Hey I could always give you a hand if you'd like. I kinda feel like I'm bashing you, but that is not my intent in any way. I just would like to see you have a successful site. I'm always willing to help if you need it.

My site: http://webslave-online.co.cc

rajat.vaghani37

Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOOOOAH!
I dont want to be rude or anything, please dont mind, but that site made me blink my eyes 10 times and bite my nails off of my fingers! In simple words, it is not good, AT ALL! you should probably redesign the whole thing!
Let me know if you need help, i kinda do all this to kill time.. the link to my site is at the bottom, and u can send me a message here or email me at rajat@cyberskies.co.cc

Work on ur site man, im sure u can do a good job! :)

eggo9432

Reaction score
Here are a few things that I would recommend dude. Firstly, get rid of the majority of the ads. I accidentally click one that popped up int he middle of the screen and my computer started to download some random software. Secondly I would set the background to 'fixed' so that it takes up the whole page instead of repeating like it does. Also, put a div around your main content and set it to align='center'. I also might add effects to the links when you hover over them, but that it just personal preference. Good luck!

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Thank you for giving me some good ideas for making my website better. I have started redesigning my website. After redesigning it, I will remind you about the website. Please give me more ideas to make my website better. Thanks! for assisting me in this regard.