How is my site looks right now? Please tell me.

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Hi!I have redesigned my website. Please tell me, how my site looks right now? This is my site that is based on PC games especially. I have tried my best to create these games that you can see. Click on the link below to visit my site,http://www.amaxang-games.co.cc/index.html Please give me some ideas to improve my website.Please reply this post.Thank You.

Last edited:

gamerman

Reaction score
To be honest, ever considered using a Stylesheet? It would make things a lot easier and cleaner when coding.

Embed a style sheet using this little code.

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">

dragonpimpsta

Reaction score
To be honest, ever considered using a Stylesheet? It would make things a lot easier and cleaner when coding.

Embed a style sheet using this little code.

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">

i agree. it saves loading time having all the code in seperate files. when a user goes between pages the stylesheet will already be in their cache and only the page content would change.

besides that. your color scheme of red and blue makes my eyes hurt. the background makes it even harder to read. thats all i got to say on the theme for now.

the content looks good though, especially if you made the games. sounds cool

tocandox

Banned
Reaction score
gostei das musicas legal hen trilha sonora de jogos gostei tambem do site.

miguelkp

Reaction score
First of all, I suggest you to use another domain. Google ignores .co.cc (among other free second level domains) websites and doesn't index them, at all.
Furthermore, some anti-virus (like mine: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5) completely blocks the website due to the .co.cc issue also, so I couldn't even see your page.

Last edited:

omg88

Reaction score
On my 1920x1080 screen, your website is not in the center.. Your website is more aligned to the left..

Also, I feel the font colors are a little too bright.. :)

Last edited: